I’LL TELL YOU WHY WE ARE RIGHT

Anyone can make a mistake; it’s something completely normal for a working person. We also make mistakes, but very few of them. According to last year’s data, we were wrong only by 0.5% in the whole year. I’ll tell you what the difference is, and anyone working with us can see it. We take the customer’s plans and base our own plans on them. This way, there are no deviations. We have all the plans in one, and every contractor knows exactly where things are located. The plan we prepare for the customer includes: Ground plan of the house – Electricity on the walls – Plumbing – Kitchen ground plan – Bathroom ground plans – Installation of windows and doors. We then make a 3D plan for the customer and we study the open points together. The house goes into the manufacturing process only when the customer is completely satisfied with the plans. We always advise the customer that 90% of the work is done on paper, and the other 10% on the building site. Follow this rule, and you won’t make a mistake.

HOW TO SAVE €10,000?

When commissioning a wooden house, we need to be mindful of costs because they can cause us further inconvenience. In my experience, these costs lie in unspecified plans and term plans of project construction. I’ll tell you a story of a customer who decided to commission a wooden house. A young couple had already taken a bank loan and had also saved some money themselves so that they could finally afford their dream house. We were just one of the subcontractors for their project. They had already given us their plans and ordered the wooden parts, and as far as I could see, everything was going smoothly. The problem arose when the subcontractors wanted to make the base plate: they saw that the terrain was beginning to sink. The earthworks subcontractors couldn’t do anything but set a new price for the customer and wait. The customer had actually received a confirmation from the seller that the ground was solid, so they didn’t conduct any soil sampling. That was a big mistake, of course. After soil sampling, they would have known that the soil didn’t contain rocks, and that soil probes should have been set up. Since they commissioned a wooden house, the base plate did not cost them that much because wooden houses are a light construction. But they had to pay EUR 10,000 more than they had initially planned. So we suggest that you always check the composition of the soil before you take interest in it. Or, as you plan your budget for a turn-key house, take into account an extra 10% in case of additional unforeseen expenses.