Following the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus and the downturn of the economy, which has been brought to its knees, the shock of the new Superbonus home 110% is expected to come into force. This is a great opportunity for those who have an old house and want to either renovate it or demolish it and make it new. In fact, this involves seismic or energy upgrading of existing buildings. Speaking of the demolition of old and energy-inefficient houses, new customers of wooden houses will be able to benefit from tax concessions on these.
ON WHICH CONSTRUCTION WORKS IS THE 110% SUPERBONUS WORTH?
1. Increasing the energy efficiency of the home,
2. Reduction of seismic risk,
3. Installation of photovoltaic systems,
4. Recovery or restoration of external facades.
DEMOLITION AND RECONSTRUCTION IN BIO-BUILDING
The 110% superbonus applies to wooden houses and is made of the same cubic size as the demolished house. So it falls into the classification of renovation and not of a newly built house. This is because the state wants to preserve the existing building stock and not change it with new additions.
WHEN ARE YOU NOT ENTITLED TO THE SUPERBONUS?
1. Increases in volume of the house, because it is considered a new construction and not renovation,
2. New constructions,
3. The execution has not been communicated to the competent bodies prior to the work carried out,
4. Work started in 2021.
ADVANTAGES OF LIVING IN A HOUSE IN BIOBUILDING
The best advantage and health of the inhabitants who in a new building can live without moisture and mold. Energy savings will also be very welcome, as you spend much less than in an old and energy-dispersive house.